Front of House Coordinator
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Department: Client Services
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 15 January 2024
Apply for this role
- To effectively manage the day-to-day functions of the reception area in the Cape Town office.
Details of Functions
- Ensure a welcoming environment by greeting all guests, addressing inquiries, and providing relevant information.
- Answering all incoming phone calls in a welcoming tone
- Handle booking of the boardroom and coordinate with service staff to ensure that guests are provided with hospitality.
- Act as a liaison between the front-of-house and back-of-house teams, facilitating smooth communication and ensuring and ensuring seamless coordination of service.
- Assist in coordinating special events and other functions.
- Respond to guest feedback and concerns, aiming to resolve issues promptly and provide exceptional customer service to enhance the overall guest experience.
- Work closely with the service team to ensure well-versed customer service standards and operational procedures.
- Monitor the quality of cleanliness and presentation of the front of house.
- Keep track of inventory-related items at the front of house
- Foster a collaborative and positive working environment by promoting teamwork and effective communication among the front-of-house staff.
- Attend to all administrative queries such as courier management, and updating an internal telephone list.
- Attend to ad-hoc duties.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- 3 – 5 years working experience
- Client Facing experience such as Receptionist/Front of House (preferably in financial services industry background)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Punctual/time management skills
- Computer skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Assertive and good listening skills
- Solutions oriented
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Able to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- An unquestionable work ethic
- Excellent judgement, interpersonal and decision-making skills