Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing to browse our website. Please be advised that should you wish to continue browsing, you are agreeing to comply with and are bound by the terms and conditions of use pertaining to this website . These terms and conditions are designed with both your and our protection in mind.
Carrick Financial Services (Pty) Ltd (FSP 45385) and Carrick Wealth (Pty) Ltd (FSP 45621) - both hereafter referred to as Carrick, are Authorised Financial Services Providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 2002 (FAIS). This act was promulgated to regulate the quality of financial advice, as well as the selling of financial products. In terms of the act:
- As a client, you are entitled to full transparency and disclosure of information and fees on any financial product that you purchase.
- We, as a service provider are required to keep proper records of all transactions and client contacts, as well as complying with legislation aimed at addressing the quality of advice that is given.
- Our Associate, whom you appoint, will require you to inter alia sign a mandate which will ensure that your wishes are carried out in accordance to parameters and agreed objectives and investment requirements.
All of our Associates are licensed with the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) and are trained in accordance with industry standards. Continuous Professional Development (CPD) ensures that ongoing training and development programmes are in place.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and should not be construed, nor does it constitute financial, tax, legal, investment or any other advice. Carrick does not guarantee the suitability or potential value of any products or investments listed on this website.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or any other content on the website for any purpose. Carrick accepts no responsibility for the suitability or accuracy of the information or for any errors or omissions that may occur. Therefore any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- The website and its content are subject to change from time to time and may not be the most recent version. We therefore caution against relying on these terms and conditions. Kindly further note that the information and its content on this website are subject to change without notice. Furthermore Carrick may, in its sole discretion, at any time, suspend or terminate the operation of this website or any products or services provided on this website, without prior notice.
- Our website and its content are owned by Carrick Financial Services and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. We invite you to view, download, print and distribute the content of this website, but only for information, non-commercial and private purposes. Any trademarks registered by Carrick, belong to Carrick. These trademarks may not be copied, transmitted or used by anyone unless expressly permitted by Carrick.
- Any reference to or use of a product, service or process of a third party does not imply recommendation, approval, service or process by Carrick
- Carrick accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential arising from information made available on these pages and for any actions or transactions resulting therefrom. Use of the website and any actions arising therefrom shall be governed in all respects by the law of the Republic of South Africa. By using this website, the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Courts of South Africa in respect of all disputes.
All electronic communication and attachments contains information intended for the use and/or perusal, by the indicated addressee(s) only. Any unauthorised use, distribution, dissemination or disclosure of this message, in whatever form (directly or indirectly), by anyone other than the addressee is prohibited. The Carrick Group does not accept responsibility for any amendments made to any attached documents without its approval. Please notify the sender immediately, should you receive this message in error and destroy the original message. The views or opinions contained in this message, express or implied, may not necessarily be those of the management of Carrick, unless that sender expressly states them to be the views or opinions of an entity or person, who shall be named by the sender and who the sender shall state to represent.
Promotion of Access to Information Act
The Promotion of Access to Information Act, no. 2 of 2000 (the 'Act') gives persons the right of access to information that is required for the exercise or protection of any rights. In order for access to information to be granted, certain requirements have to be met. The Act also requires authorised financial service providers such as Carrick to make certain policies and procedures available these would include, but are not limited to:
- Our Complaints Procedure
- Our Conflict of Interest Policy
Please click here to request copies of these policies and procedures.
If you would like any more information about our website and the contents of this policy please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org