Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing to browse our website. Please be advised that by continuing to browse our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the below terms and conditions of use pertaining hereto ("Terms and Conditions"). These Terms and Conditions are designed with both your and our protection in mind.
Carrick Wealth Limited (Lisence number: IA 002/18) hereafter referred to as 'Carrick', is duly authorised in terms of the Reserve Bank of Malawi.
All of our Wealth Specialists are trained in accordance with industry standards. Continuous Professional Development ("CPD") ensures that ongoing training and development programmes are in place.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only and should not be construed as, nor does it constitute. financial, tax, legal, investment or any other advice. Carrick does not guarantee the suitability or potential value of any products or investments listed on this website.
- Carrick makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or any other content contained thereon for any purpose. Carrick accepts no responsibility for the suitability or accuracy of the information or for any errors or omissions that may occur. Therefore, any reliance placed on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- The website and its content are subject to change from time to time and may not be the most recent version. We therefore caution against relying thereon. Kindly note further that the information and content contained on this website are subject to change without notice. Carrick may, in its sole discretion and at any time, suspend or terminate the operation of this website or any products or services listed on this website, without prior notice.
- This website and its content is owned by Carrick and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. We invite you to view, download, print and distribute the content of this website, but only for informational, non-commercial and private purposes. Any trademarks registered by Carrick belong to Carrick. These trademarks may not be copied, transmitted or used by anyone unless expressly permitted by Carrick.
- Any reference to or use of a product, service or process of a third party does not imply recommendation, approval, service or process by Carrick.
- Carrick accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential arising from information made available on this website and for any actions or transactions resulting therefrom. Use of this website and any actions arising therefrom shall be governed in all respects by the law of Malawi. By using this website, the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malawi in respect of all disputes.
All electronic communication and attachments contain information intended for the use and/or perusal by the indicated addressee(s) only. Any unauthorised use, distribution, dissemination or disclosure of this message, in any form whatsoever (whether directly or indirectly), by anyone other than the addressee is prohibited. The Carrick Group does not accept responsibility for any amendments made to any attached documents without its approval. Please notify the sender immediately should you receive this message in error and destroy the original message. The views or opinions contained in this message, whether express or implied, may not necessarily be those of the management of Carrick, unless that sender expressly states them to be the views or opinions of an entity or person, who shall be named by the sender and who the sender shall state to represent.
Please click here to request copies of policies and procedures pertaining to privacy, complaints and/or conflict of interest.
If you would like any more information about our website and the contents of this policy, please contact: email@example.com