Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing to browse our website. Please be advised that should you wish to continue browsing, you are agreeing to comply with and are bound by the terms and conditions of use pertaining to this website. These terms and conditions are designed with both your and our protection in mind.
Carrick Wealth Botswana (Proprietary) Limited (NBFIRA 10/3/55/II), hereafter referred to as Carrick, is duly authorised in terms of the Non-Bank Financial Institutions Regulatory Authority (NBFIRA).
All of our Associates are trained in accordance with industry standards. Continuous Professional Development (CPD) ensures that ongoing training and development programmes are in place.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and should not be construed, nor does it constitute financial, tax, legal, investment or any other advice. Carrick does not guarantee the suitability or potential value of any products or investments listed on this website.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or any other content on the website for any purpose. Carrick accepts no responsibility for the suitability or accuracy of the information or for any errors or omissions that may occur. Therefore, any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- The website and its content are subject to change from time to time and may not be the most recent version. We therefore caution against relying on these terms and conditions. Kindly further note that the information and its content on this website are subject to change without notice. Furthermore, Carrick may, in its sole discretion, at any time, suspend or terminate the operation of this website or any products or services provided on this website, without prior notice.
- Our website and its content is owned by Carrick and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. We invite you to view, download, print and distribute the content of this website, but only for information, non-commercial and private purposes. Any trademarks registered by Carrick belong to Carrick. These trademarks may not be copied, transmitted or used by anyone unless expressly permitted by Carrick.
- Any reference to or use of a product, service or process of a third party does not imply recommendation, approval, service or process by Carrick.
- Carrick accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential arising from information made available on these pages and for any actions or transactions resulting therefrom. Use of the website and any actions arising therefrom shall be governed in all respects by the law of Zimbabwe. By using this website, the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Zimbabwe in respect of all disputes.
All electronic communication and attachments contains information intended for the use and/or perusal, by the indicated addressee(s) only. Any unauthorised use, distribution, dissemination or disclosure of this message, in whatever form (directly or indirectly), by anyone other than the addressee is prohibited. The Carrick Group does not accept responsibility for any amendments made to any attached documents without its approval. Please notify the sender immediately, should you receive this message in error and destroy the original message. The views or opinions contained in this message, express or implied, may not necessarily be those of the management of Carrick, unless that sender expressly states them to be the views or opinions of an entity or person, who shall be named by the sender and who the sender shall state to represent.
Please click here to request copies of policies and procedures pertaining to privacy, complaints and/or Conflict of Interest.
If you would like any more information about our website and the contents of this policy, please contact: email@example.com